Unfortunately, the 2020 Winter Harbor Lobster Festival has been cancelled. This decision was not made lightly and we are disappointed that we have to do so. We know this is the right decision to keep everyone safe and healthy. We look forward to working together to make next year's Festival one to look forward to, scheduled August 14, 2021. Mark your calendars!!
Lobster Festival Craft Fair
56th Annual Winter Harbor Lobster Festival Craft Fair Sponsored by the Schoodic Chamber of Commerce Saturday, August 8, 2020 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Application Form- Deadline July 1, 2020
Craft Fair will be set up in and around the town gymnasium located on the corner of School and Harbor Road, Winter Harbor.
- Set-up: 6:00 – 9:00 a.m. Sat., Aug. 8th
- Take-down: 4:00 p.m. Sat., Aug. 8th
- Only handcrafted items will be accepted.
- You are responsible for bringing your own tables and chairs and electrical cords.
- Event is always held – rain or shine. Please be prepared!
- Limited electricity for indoor perimeter space only; you must supply your own cords.
- Electricity is available for food vendors; you must supply your own cords.
- There is no room for RV parking. (There are 2 campgrounds in the area.)
- A lobster dinner and entertainment will be taking place on the playground to attract crowds to the craft area.
- It is the responsibility of all crafters to get their own sales tax numbers from the state. We are required to submit all names and addresses of participants to the state.
- Spaces will be filled on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Registration and payment must be received by July 1, 2019.
- Fees: $ 60.00 for outdoor space (approx. 10 ft. wide X 15 ft. deep)
- 65.00 for indoor space (approx. 12 ft. wide X 8 ft. deep)
- $125.00 for Food Vendors (outdoor/same size as above)
Please fill out the application completely and return it with payment. Click the following tab to down load the Craft Fair Application- Craft Fair Application
Please make checks payable to: Schoodic Area Chamber of Commerce.
Mail to: Schoodic Area Chamber of Commerce, Attn: Craft Fair
P.O. Box 381, Winter Harbor, ME 04693